Account Director - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hi There! We are Avani Media.
At Avani Media we are dedicated to crafting efficient and creative demand generation programs while forging integrated relationships with our clients. From market strategy to program management and execution, we help our B2B Technology clients get in front of their potential customers across multiple digital platforms and channels.
Avani Media was recently named to the Inc. 5000's list of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We are based in Nashville, Tennessee with a diverse workforce spread across the country, clients all over the world, and vendor partners in every region.
Avani Media is looking for an Account Director to help support our current customers and help bring on new brands who are in need of a demand generation agency.
You are known for your strategic relationship management and your ability to sell thoughtful solutions. Our ideal candidate is goal-driven and can move quickly and efficiently through the nuances of closing new business, supporting current customers, and working with our Client Services Team. You're professional, detail-oriented, and have the ability to identify and rectify potential problems within specific projects.
Your main objectives are to meet or exceed sales goals within a set of client accounts. Using a consultative approach, you are expected to determine customers' needs and provide them with possible business solutions. At the end of the day, we want you to build solutions that solve the client's problems and help them achieve their sales and marketing goals. You will report to the Director of Client Strategy.
What you'll do
- Own account relationships including:
- Day to day contact
- Pitching programs
- Renewing current customers and expanding into new budgets
- Negotiate and close deals by handling rebuttals and objections
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Avani offerings to prepare and deliver appropriate proposals that accurately describe those products and set proper expectations
- Prospect and find new customers:
- You will drive finding prospects, uncovering their needs, and matching them with Avani's services.
- Sell solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences, and onsite client meetings on behalf of the company
- This role will be measured on account expansion and net new business goals.
Who you are
- 1+ years of B2B Sales or Media Planning experience
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of discretion regarding sensitive and confidential information
- A strong desire for growth, feedback, and ongoing learning
- Superior organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize tasks seamlessly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-obsessed, while remaining efficient
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn new technologies, including Google for Work
What we offer you
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family…
- Flexible schedule with remote, hybrid and on-site options
- Paid time off when you need it
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Wellness resources through fitness membership.
- In-office snacks, beverages, catered meals and even some ping pong
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, work anniversaries and more
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Avani Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
BusinessView all jobs at Avani Media