Customer Care Center Representative - CMP
- Expired: November 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Central Maine Power (CMP), an Avangrid company, is seeking Customer Care Representatives to join their team in Augusta, ME.
- Handles all phases of customer inquiries received by telephone or by correspondence (written or electronic); processes applications for service and extension of facilities. Responds to customer inquiries and complaints (i.e. bill payment, usage inquiries, account updates, service, credit and collections) in a customer focused manner.
- Responds to maintenance concerns and emergencies during storm restoration. Resolves customer problems and complaints utilizing established procedures and policies, which include regulatory guidelines (customer may include: attorney, collection vendors, and/or insurance companies).
- Records on line entries of customer transactions into set operating systems.
- Provides account information to customers and explains bill service policies and customer rights.
- Able to work effectively with all areas of the Company to obtain pertinent information to serve customer.
- Conducts credit and collection work as necessary, including deposits, final/charge off collection, Sundry and Legal.
- Receives and logs customer inquiries, complaints, and requests for adjustments on residential and small business or industrial accounts.
- Initiates service orders, WMS orders and performs associated action, as requested.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Associate Degree, BA/BS in related field of study is preferred.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks for multiple customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work flexible schedule, as well as be available during storm/emergency situations.
- Works well within a team.
- MS Office skills.
- CRM, WMS, Sundry Billing (where applicable).
- Knowledge of billing, collections and filed tariffs is a plus.
- Must be pre-qualified for this position. Applicants may take pre-qualification test at the time of posting.
- After the training period, assigned schedule will be Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6pmET.
- Develop Self Others
- Empower to grow Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
- Technical Skill
BusinessView all jobs at AVANGRID