We presently have openings for Bilingual class starting May 13 and May 27, 2019. These are full-time career positions for people who enjoy helping clients and don't need to worry about sales quotas. You are also flexible with your schedule.
The Contact Center Associate support the consumers by taking inbound calls. They answer customer inquiries about products, stores, and general company information. They also solve issues related to placing orders and assist customers by placing orders for the clients.
Agents are taking calls from people who want more information about products or want to place an order. This center is operating from 7 am to 2 am. Pay is 32K a year.
· Take Inbound Calls
· Answer incoming calls from customers who need assistance in placing orders are seeking fashion advice/information or who have service related inquiries.
· Utilize appropriate sales techniques to build good customer relationships and enhance the buying experience for the customer.
· Set appropriate expectations for the customer and exceed customer commitments.
· Follow-up on issues for customers until the resolution is reached.
· Record details of contacts received in various systems.
· Serve as the fashion expert to the customer by answering product inquiries and giving fashion advice.
· Provide accurate information to customers regarding the billing, shipping, and handling of their order.
· Communicate policies and procedures to the customer in a positive manner.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills and Experience:
· Excellent verbal communication skills and good listening skills.
· Ability to stay calm under pressure.
· Basic sales ability
· Dependable attendance work history.
· Strong sense of urgency to complete work quickly and accurately.
Customer Service experience, preferably in a retail environment.
Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task.
Computer literate able to learn and utilize multiple systems.
Ability to listen, talk and type at the same time.
Able to type a minimum of 30 words typing per minute.
What we offer:
Great Medical and Dental benefits where the employer pays the Premiums at 100% and they start from first day.
Opportunity to work in a professional environment
Gain new experience which will help develop your career in the industry
Great opportunity for growth since we strongly believe in promoting from within the Existing pool of source
Many perks with many partner companies
Complimentary coffee/tea and hot chocolate