Infrastructure Framework Design Engineers
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Infrastructure Framework Design Engineers
Location: O'fallon MO (Initial Remote)
- Generating requirements, together with other architects, engineers, application team(s) and user(s), to determine that all of the high level requirements have been met.
- Generating products such as TADs, technical documents, logical flows, and models to keep the user(s), architects and the engineers constantly up to date and in agreement on the application,
- system or platform to be provided as it is evolving.
- Ensuring that all architectural products and products with architectural input are maintained in the most current state and never allowed to become obsolete.
- Resolve internet architectural and operational problems impacting infrastructure and product availability and performance globally.
- Research and evaluate new technology for possible deployment in Client’s internet infrastructure.
- May assume lead and total accountability for ongoing regional projects as assigned; including responsibility for planning; time and cost control; resource utilization and implementation.
- Implement, manage and support internet infrastructure components while leveraging current standards and best practices.
- Perform problem diagnosis; performance tuning; capacity planning and configuration management for Client's internet components.
- Assure system stability and future compatibility by monitoring production execution of all relevant systems.
All About You:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of network, operating system principles and web middleware.
- Thorough knowledge in one or more core functions related to internet infrastructure design and/or web administration.
- Must be high-energy, proactive, detail-oriented and able to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and demonstrate the ability to drive results.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written and strong relationship and collaborative skills
- and organizational skills with the ability to work as a member of a matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities is critical.
TechnologyView all jobs at Avance Consulting
Get fresh Infrastructure Design Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.