IT Help Desk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding basic network/desktop/laptop/Thin Client support, Printers, PDAs(Tablets), IPhones, Mobile, and LAN cable drops, BYOD, I.P. Phones & Audio video conference devices. Hands & feet support for network and server equipment as well as any IT related projects.
· Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
· Backing up and restoring user data, settings and associated systems administration activities
· Assist Service Desk/Remote Desktop Support teams for hands and feet coordination efforts
· Assist on Incident and Problem management activities
· Be available for On-call support on need basis & as business demands
· Adhere to ticket response and resolution SLA’s as agreed upon with the customer
· Basic understanding of DHCP, DNS, IP addressing and sub netting & Basic understanding of fixing Wireless LAN, Ethernet desktop configuration issues
· Strong Break / Fix skills Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
· Strong Microsoft Operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
Experience-based Windows support
· Installation environment
· General Windows OS troubleshooting
Hardware support and troubleshooting
· Troubleshooting hardware issues
· Replacing desktop/laptop hardware
· Installation of peripheral devices
Avance ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Avance Consulting Services is a global talent acquisition and executive search company.
AddressRussells Point, OH
TechnologyView all jobs at Avance Consulting