The Avanade Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations/AX Finance Functional Consultant takes an end-to-end, process-based approach to address key business challenges such as complexity reduction, lean manufacturing and operations excellence, process innovation, strategic cost reduction, enterprise transformation and growth through fast innovation. Functional Consultants are challenged to understand and respond to clients' varied business needs in both the private and public sector, and work with clients to rapidly enhance the internal capabilities needed to continuously improve operational and innovation performance. Our core offerings target different aspects of a client's value chain - both across the enterprise and at the intersections of assets, process, polices, and people delivering value.
As a Functional Consultant in the Avanade Dynamics 365/AX Practice, you will use your strategy and operations consulting skills, business process knowledge, and other methodologies and tools to quantitatively analyze issues and drive solutions to transform our client's business.
Avanade professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. Dynamics AX/365 professionals design, implement and deploy AX solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in AX/365 applications process design and configuration; AX application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and AX application technical architecture.
* Business performance and process diagnostics and assessments
* Supervising application design and architecture components
* Supervising process and functional design activities
* Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
* Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
* Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
* Planning and executing data conversion activities
* Driving test planning and execution
* Project and program management that exhibits leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organizational change
* Configure and implement Dynamics AX/365 for our customers
* Use your knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX/365 to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
* Write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise
* Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
* Contribute to the set-up and execution of Dynamics AX/365 project work streams
* Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
* Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize their time, project schedules and multiple project activities
* Ability to travel approx. 80% (Typically Mon-Thurs)
* Bachelor's Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS
* Dynamics AX Finance implementation experience
Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
* Dynamics 365 implementation experience
Avanade Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.