Avalon Shutters is the premier-highest quality custom shutters manufacturer and is the largest on the west Coast, United States. Due to our continued success and accelerated growth, we are adding multiple Salespeople within multiple areas throughout California, Las Vegas, and many other areas along the West Coast. Avalon is the best of the best custom shutter manufacturer in the USA; If you are the best of the best or have what it takes to become the best of the best with the right training and support behind you, come join our team!
Job opportunity summary:
· Pay = Commission + Monthly & Quarterly bonuses
· In home, B2C sales.
· Paid training.
· Cell phone + Laptop computer supplied by Avalon.
· All qualified appointments supplied by Avalon.
· Professional and thorough product-application and sales process training.
· Health, dental insurance, retirement benefits.
· Leadership team that is genuinely focused on your income success.
· Authorized Home Depot service provider in 5 Western states.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
· Strong closers.
· Talent, positive attitude, adaptability, coachability, commitment, integrity, team player, highly-motivated.
· 2-years in-home sales experience preferred, but not required.
· 2 years sales experience in commissioned environment preferred, but not required.
· 2 years sales experience is required.
· Communication, and presentation skills.
· Must be able to pass a background check
· Reliable vehicle and be willing to travel within assigned territory as well as build relationships with designated retail partners and lead generators.
If you believe your skills and experience background closely match our requirements for this position, and you want to work for and become part of a winning team; apply now!
Avalon Shutters provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.