ABOUT ANEW HOME BUYERS MANAGEMENT
We are a forward-thinking real estate company that is transforming the real-estate customer experience. We leverage deep local-market knowledge, a personal hands-on commitment, and a technology backbone that’s focused solely on our customers. As the largest single family home buyers in Northern Nevada we pride ourselves on delivering a ‘Best in Class’ experience to our customers, vendors, and employees. Our commitment to data and technology empowers our company to achieve scale, while maintaining a high-quality Single Family product. And since our company is growing so quickly, ANEW Home Buyers offers the excitement of fast-paced growth on the one hand, and the stability of Private Equity backing on the other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director of Marketing will help architect and execute ANW Home Buyers’ go-to-market strategy, enabling the company to purchase off-market homes. This will be achieved through direct response channels, as well as nurture campaigns that will originate business over a lengthy sales cycle. This position reports directly to the CEO and will be responsible for driving the strategy, execution, measurement and refinement of direct response channels including both online (SEM, video, display, paid social, etc.) and offline (Direct Mail, print, radio, etc.). This position will also provide significant support and campaign execution to ANEW Home Buyers. local City Managers, using partner channels such as real estate brokers, wholesalers, attorneys, etc. to expand ANEW Home Buyers’ distribution channels beyond just paid marketing. This is a quantitative role that will use data to optimize existing channels, test and scale new channels, execute multi-channel campaigns and help to architect a sophisticated marketing attribution methodology. As a young and rapidly-growing company, a successful candidate will be self-directed, independent, and willing to roll up your sleeves to embrace our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
- Development of new channels, new capabilities and new approaches, both online and offline
- Rapid iteration to optimize existing channels
- Team building – develop team capabilities and nurture vendor/agency capabilities
- Establish nurture campaigns for a long and varied sales cycle and a diverse audience set (B2C, B2B, B2B2C)
- Reporting – develop, hone and maintain a common language and set of KPIs on which the business is evaluated and reported
- P&L responsibility for direct to seller acquisition channels
- Brand development
- Be a visionary – you’re bringing building an innovative technology marketplace to the traditional real estate space.
- A great listener who genuinely wants to learn and know people
- A mastery of written and oral communication
- The ability to both understand and drive quantitative metrics, in addition to creative work
- A customer-first attitude that uses feedback to continuously improve the business
- An open-mindedness that results in a will to do anything and everything to achieve a goal. We don’t believe in narrow job descriptions.
- A collaborative personality that makes one fun, funny, and a great team player
- A great team-builder and developer of talent
- A passion for direct response marketing and advertising
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to iterate quickly throughout all our marketing channels
- At least 10 years of work experience with direct management of both online and offline channels
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, coupled with relevant Real Estate experience
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We offer a very competitive salary, commensurate with experience and skills, and excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome a diverse candidate pool.
Avalon Oak Holding Company