Remote Project Manager - eDiscovery
Avalon Document Services Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: 16 days ago
A Great Place to Work:
Flex PTO (Unlimited)
Up to 9 paid holidays (7 observed, 2 floating)
Medical/Dental/Vision (Multiple plans)
Health Savings Account
Legal and ID Shield Plans
401K with a match
Short & Long-term disability
Referral bonuses (Up to $1,200)
Shift differential pay (2nd and 3rd shifts)
On the job training
MyAvalon Program (Avalon hosted events)
Avalon opened in 2000 with three people in Syracuse, NY, providing high-quality legal copy services. Today, we’re way more than just legal copy pros. Our team of 160 – located across the U.S. in nine offices in five states – includes experts in cybersecurity, eDiscovery, managed office services (MOS), and other progressive, recession-proof, always-evolving service offerings!
Our startup feel, collaborative culture, and open, casual atmosphere (not to mention the random pizza parties and happy hours) make Avalon a great place to work. So, if you’re a hard-working, detail-oriented, genuinely nice person who wants to join a team of amazing people with a passion for solving client challenges (and for having fun), apply now!
The Project Manager’s main duty is to work with Avalon’s Technical Services Team Members and Clients to deliver every project on time, within budget and within scope. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential for this position because they will be tasked with interviewing clients to scope projects and communicate each completed step, as well as any possible project challenges encountered. Broad knowledge of the electronic discovery process and industry leading technology solutions is preferred. Strong history of technical project management experience combined with a track record of flawless project execution is required.
• Regularly participate in project scoping calls to interview client stakeholders to gather all technically relevant information.
• Develop project scopes of work and ensure technical feasibility.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
• Ensure the client’s experience with our team is a positive one.
• Outlining of all project phases, including expected completion times, and any possible project challenges.
• Assisting our clients in problem solving and suggesting alternative strategies for project completion.
• Constant communication with clients on all phases of the project.
• Compiling billable metrics for purposes of client invoicing.
• Other duties as directed by the VP of Legal Technology.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
• Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
• Broad knowledge of the EDRM and industry leading technology solutions
• Excellent client-facing and internal verbal and written communication skills
• PMP certification is a plus
• Ability to sit for 6-7 hours a day.
• Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience
So, are you ready to click that button and take the next step in your career? We hope so!
Avalon Document Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Avalon Document Services