Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're Avalex, a team of aviation, engineering and aerospace industry professionals whose strength lies in our collective depth of knowledge. We have proven expertise in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of integrated mission solutions for both defense and commercial applications.
This expertise enables us to provide the innovative, future-ready solutions that solve our customers' most complex problems and empowers them to accomplish goals safely and effectively. It's an exciting and challenging mission, filled with purpose.
Join us and prepare to build and grow your own expertise, as we prepare ourselves and our customers for the mission ahead.
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to write, review and execute a variety of tests and test reports to ensure the repeatable production and quality of Avalex product. The responsibilities include writing and reviewing customer test requirements and customer test documentation, writing test procedures and test plans, and building test fixtures. The successful candidate manages multiple projects at once and possesses excellent communication skills.
As an Avalex Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will...
- Produce robust documentation sets that capture test design, specification, results, and compliance to requirements
- Accurately identify defects and work with software developers to resolve
- Maintaining requirements traceability
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes
- Establish and manage test vendors; coordinate and manage testing with vendors
- Configuration management of test environment and lab.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to the overall verification and validation plan.
- Attend assigned project/product design reviews
- Develop engineering acceptance and qualification test standards for Avalex products
- Write engineering qualification test procedures and reports for assigned project/products (QTP, QTR's)
- Participate in ENG drawing review process and share manufacturability concerns and solutions
- Supporting production issues
- Complete other duties as assigned
If your experience, skill set and knowledge meet the following qualifications, we're excited to speak with you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or related field required
- 4+ years of experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Troubleshooting and problem solving is part of your every day
- Close attention to detail and enjoy finding anomalies in data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work on cross functional teams
- Excited by new technologies and new possibilities in aerospace
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Professional attitude and appearance toward customer and co-workers
- Troubleshooting skills and rationale for permanent problem solving for new product
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects at one time
Our employees are passionate about what they do and enjoy challenging work. While we are proud of our company, our team, and the products we create. We are humble and down-to-earth at our core. Come join us for the mission ahead!
You'll love working here if you:
Love what you do, and it shows.
Are knowledgeable and confident, but never boastful.
Avalex requires all employees to be fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccine by January 18, 2022 as a condition of employment, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Avalex is an equal opportunity employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Avalex Technologies may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
AddressGulf Breeze, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Avalex Technologies