Entry Level Sales Associate - Immediate Hire - Training Provided
Sales and Marketing Training Provided
ABS. is now hiring for Sales Associates starting at the entry level with opportunity to advance into Regional Managers.
Apply now to work with one of Pittsburgh's fastest growing consulting firms!
Entry Level Sales Associates will be handling customer service, acquisition and retention of new and existing customers with our clients. Management training program offers development in the following areas: training, interviewing, sales and marketing, client and customer relations, public speaking, small and large team management, business management.
Because our demand is so great and we only promote from within, we need career-minded individuals looking to gain professional experience. The individual will need to have a great student mentality and be able to succeed in customer relations and leadership.
- Individualized training and development
- Mentorship program
- Holidays off
- Management Training Program
- Weekly incentives and bonuses
- Pay ranging from $38,000-48,000+ per year starting off (based on individual performance, commissions, and bonuses), with the potential for pay increases as you advance
- 0-3 years relevant experience
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills, demonstrated effective organizational and proactive problem solving skills confidence in working in an environment of complexity and ambiguity is required.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Public Relations, Communications, Economics, Marketing, Management, Business & Entrepreneurship
- A demonstrated expertise in time management and organizational skills.
- A demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated with an ability to work as a team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently to deliver results, demonstrated leadership in community and/or professional organizations and the ability to travel overnight as required.
- Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!