AVAIL Infrastructure Solutions provides highly engineered technologies, application-critical equipment, and specialized services in the electrical and welding fields. We have over 1,750 employees that operate through a network of 15 strategically located manufacturing facilities across the globe.
At Avail Switchgear Systems, an Avail Infrastructure company, we are small enough for your ideas to make an immediate impact and large enough to offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career.
Under general supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines. Coordinates the flow of materials according to established guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Moves freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Reads work orders and determines work assignments and material or equipment needs.
- Maintains equipment storage areas, monitors inventory levels, and ensures that inventory is protected.
- Assists with proper and secure loading of completed units.
- Operates office machines, such as photocopies and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Maintains and updates inventory, database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Assists with issuing material & other tasks using Oracle System.
- Follows established safety policies and procedures.
- Reports to work on time and communicates schedule changes promptly to supervisor.
- HS diploma or GED required.
- 2 to 4 years of experience required.
- Previous forklift operating experience and/or stockroom experience preferred. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and/or Licenses
Driver's license required. Must successfully complete Forklift Safety Training before operating forklift & Crane Training before operating Cranes.
*Work Environment: Industrial manufacturing environment with loud noise level. Facility is enclosed and is ventilated and heated but not air-conditioned. Smoke from welding processes is removed by direct airflow from fans. More than 2/3 of time is spent near moving mechanical parts, in heat/humidity. Safety toe shoes, safety eyewear, and hearing protection required. Gloves, face-shield, welding helmet, and other PPE as needed.
Avail Infrastructure Solutions (including its subsidiaries) is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, nor any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Avail will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Powered by JazzHR
Avail Infrastructure SolutionsOshkosh, WI
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.