- Posted: 3 days ago
- $25 Hourly
Electricians - All Experience Levels - Up to $25/hr plus, competitive market pay depending on experience level.
AVAIL Infrastructure Solutions provides highly engineered technologies, application-critical equipment, and specialized services in the electrical and welding fields. We have over 1,750 employees that operate through a network of 15 strategically located manufacturing facilities across the globe.
At Avail Enclosure Systems, an Avail Infrastructure company, we are small enough for your ideas to make an immediate impact and large enough to offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career.
We are hiring 5-10 Electricians of varying levels of experience, from junior level apprentice to 10+ years industrial experience. Our Electrician positions are full-time with overtime available and full benefits. Any electrical experience will be considered.
Our shift is from 7AM to 3:30PM Monday through Friday, with the option for overtime during the week and on Saturdays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installs and tests electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment.
- Installs wire ways, conduits and cable trays and ground electrical equipment to adhere to customer specification and/or NEC code.
- Performs simple connections of utility wires and understands how electrical circuits function.
- Responsible for the threading of conduit and reading blueprints.
- Utilizes basic hand tools and uses measuring devices.
- Ensure all tools used on the job are in good working condition.
- Perform ongoing housekeeping duties to keep work area clean and orderly.
- Prevent on-the-job injuries by attending safety meetings, wearing protective gear, cleaning work area, and maintaining awareness of Quality Standards, and safety stations.
- Equipment Used: Basic hand tools and measuring devices.
- Certifications: Vocational / technical degree in electricity or equivalent helpful.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalency (GED) preferred, but not required.
- Language Skills: Able to read and comprehend somewhat complex instructions. Able to write notes or simple correspondence. Able to effectively communicate information to coworkers
- Attendance Requirement: Requires regular attendance during scheduled shift and overtime when required.
- Physical Demands: Spends more than 2/3 of time standing, kneeling/crouching/stooping/using hands/reaching. Spends app. 1/3 of time walking and talking/hearing.
*We are seeking Electricians of all levels of experience, from 1 year to 10+ years. Wage dependent on level of experience and competency.
Avail Infrastructure Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?