- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking…
A high energy, talented, and driven team player to add to our Project Management team. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific AvaSure implementation projects.
- Organize steps and actions to yield a successful implementation of an AvaSure program for each customer.
- Facilitate all communications between customers and AvaSure team and guide customer throughout program development.
- Lead and organize a team to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Communicate effectively with all team members to maintain an organized process.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects via teleconferencing and other tools.
- Execute on the project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Share best practices with customer from both a clinical and technical standpoint.
- Monitor quality assurance of product and process.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Coordinate travel and logistics for onsite tasks.
- Minimal Travel, some required during training period.
- Customer/Client Focused.
- Strong in Written and Verbal Professional Communication.
- Comfortable Being a Leader and Delegating Tasks to Others.
- 2-4 years Project Management experience, PMP certification preferred.
- Experience with implementing hospital technology strongly preferred.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in person and in a teleconferencing environment.
- The ability to work with multiple groups of people to attain and organize information.
- Technical aptitude to learn our products and what follow-up questions to ask of customers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access).
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- Dental insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Professional development assistance.
- Referral program.
ConstructionView all jobs at AvaSure LLC