Industrial Maintenance Technician - Atlanta
Industrial Maintenance Technician Opportunity - Atlanta, GA
At Auxo Medical, our team members have an immediate and long-term positive impact on our customers, our organization and our community. As a leading supplier of capital medical equipment and services, we are committed to providing innovative solutions that foster safer and cleaner environments throughout the healthcare spectrum.
We are a vibrant and growing company and are currently looking for an experienced Field Service Technician. We are currently expanding into the Atlanta market and if you are mechanically inclined, enjoy working on state-of-the-art machinery, like the challenge of understanding how things work and troubleshooting issues when they don't, then we'd like to talk to you!
As someone who works equally well in both a team setting and independently, you'll be making a difference every day by solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while making lasting positive relationships across the customer organization.
What We Offer You
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly expanding, company! We provide a solid, stable and enjoyable workplace, where no two days are ever the same. We believe in providing our team members with a professional setting that sustains long-term career growth. And we back it up with one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Competitive pay with merit increases
- Uniform shirts provided
- Mileage reimbursement/Company Vehicle
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays including Birthdays
- 401(k) plan
- Advanced Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Fun, supportive, professional workplace
What We Are Looking For
Our hiring standards, like virtually all other aspects of our company, are industry leading. Simply put, we are looking for the brightest and the best. As an Auxo Medical Field Service Technician, you'll ensure superior customer service at every level. This is a field-based position where you will be traveling to hospital and surgical facilities to maintain, troubleshoot, service and provide calibration and installation support, as needed, across a variety of machinery including sterilizers, washers, ultrasonic and related equipment. While conducting this work, you will be responsible for building positive relationships and enhancing the Auxo brand across the customer base.
Specific skills and experience we require for this position include:
- Associates Degree in electronics, mechanics or similar discipline or technical training certification in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance from an accredited vocational school, or BS in engineering;
- 1 year (minimum) experience in plumbing, electrical, HVAC, industrial maintenance or similar field service repair and maintenance. Background in large military/agricultural equipment, appliances, vehicles or automated assembly-line cell maintenance will also be considered;
- Strong technical, organizational and problem-solving skills are mandatory;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to read and utilize schematics, diagrams and technical manuals;
- Experience using a computer tablet and/or pc;
- Understanding of computer programs and applications (ie, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, etc.);
- Superior customer relations skills;
- Able to adapt seamlessly to multiple, changing priorities;
- Ability to operate in a hospital/ambulatory setting that requires sterile uniform use (provided) while working;
- Can work independently as needed;
- Willing to work flexible hours when required (outside normal business hours);
- Valid driver's license and dependable personal transportation required.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience maintaining/repairing Steris, Getinge, Belimed or similar medical equipment;
- Background in steam fitting;
- Commercial plumbing, HVAC or electrical apprenticeship experience;
Physical Working Conditions
Position requires lifting up to 75 lbs, bending, squatting, sitting, standing and twisting. Ability to spend extended amounts of time in a vehicle, travel range 150 mile radius from home office daily. Flexible scheduling may be required to accommodate customer needs.
About Auxo Medical
Auxo Medical, LLC, provides medical equipment and services to ambulatory surgical centers, hospitals, laboratories, private physician practices and more. We have the expertise to provide the exact equipment needed to meet virtually every circumstance, the reliability to build trusted, long-lasting partnerships and the responsiveness required in today's fast-paced environment. We invite you to visit our website,?www.auxomedical.com, to learn more.
Auxo Medical LLCAtlanta, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.