Biomedical Field Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Biomedical Field Service Technician Opportunity
At Auxo Medical, our team members have an immediate and long-term positive impact on our customers, our organization and our community. As a leading supplier of capital medical equipment and services, we are committed to providing innovative solutions that foster safer and cleaner environments throughout the healthcare spectrum.
We are a vibrant and growing company and are currently looking for a Biomedical Field Service Technician. If you're mechanically inclined, enjoy working on state-of-the-art machinery, like the challenge of understanding how things work and troubleshooting issues when they don't, then we'd like to talk to you!
As someone who works equally well in both a team setting and independently, you'll be making a difference every day by solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while making lasting positive relationships across the customer organization.
What We Offer You
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly expanding, company! We provide a solid, stable and enjoyable workplace, where no two days are ever the same. We believe in providing our team members with a professional setting that sustains long-term career growth. And we back it up with one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Competitive pay with merit increases
- Uniform shirts provided
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays including Birthdays
- 401(k) plan
- Advanced Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company vehicle provided or mileage reimbursed
- Opportunities for advancement
- Fun, supportive, professional workplace
What We Are Looking For
Our hiring standards, like virtually all other aspects of our company, are industry leading. Simply put, we are looking for the brightest and the best. As an Auxo Biomedical Field Service Technician, you'll assist in refurbishment and testing of medical equipment.
This is a production position where you will be working at one of our facilities repairing, maintaining, refurbishing and calibrating across a variety of biomedical equipment including autoclaves, anesthesia machines, centrifuges, infusions pumps, patient monitors and other biomedical equipment.
Job Duties Include:
- Perform the preventive maintenance and electrical safety testing of clinical equipment and devices
- Inspect, service, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, test, and calibrate medical equipment
- Use maintenance & technical manuals, and consult technical support to repair medical equipment
- Maintain inventory
- Maintain timely documentation on all equipment inspected
- Manage individual project timelines including all parts
- Travel as required
- Provide outstanding customer service, technical assistance, and instruction on equipment operation and maintenance
Specific skills and experience we require for this position include:
- At least 1 year experience servicing medical sterilizers
- Ability to read and interpret equipment schematics
- Basic troubleshooting skills at board and component level
- Excellent customer skills
- Clean driving record
- Physically fit and capable of performing repetitive tasks
- To travel up to 100 miles a day as required
- Work with minimal supervision
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience repairing Mindray / Datascope, Zoll, GE / Datex Ohmeda, Baxter
- Plumbing or electrical experience
- Certification from an accredited Electronics Tech program, an Associate Degree in Electronics, Biomedical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Customer service or sales experience
- Experience repairing anesthesia or imaging equipment
- Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4:30 PM. Occasional overtime may be required
Apply with a full updated resume
No phone calls
Auxo Medical LLC
Get fresh Biomedical Field Service Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!