Industrial Maintenance Technician (Richmond VA to Northern VA)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Auxo Medical manufactures and services medical equipment including sterilizers, autoclaves, washer disinfectors, operating room tables & lights, stretchers, hospital beds and other ancillary medical equipment. Our company is growing and looking for motivated and skilled technicians.
The technician will repair and maintain medical equipment. Medical equipment includes autoclaves, steam sterilizers, boiler, washers, surgical lights, surgical tables, blanket warmers, incubators, centrifuges, and patient monitors.
- Perform preventive maintenance on medical equipment
- Service, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, test, calibrate, adjust, and overhaul medical equipment
- Use maintenance & technical manuals, and consult technical support to repair medical equipment
- Maintain inventory
- Compose field service reports
- Travel as required
- Provide outstanding customer service
- At least 1 years experience servicing medical sterilizers
- Ability to read and interpret equipment schematics
- Basic troubleshooting skills at board and component level
- Excellent customer skills
- Clean driving record
- Physically fit and capable of performing repetitive tasks
- To travel up to 100 miles a day as required
- Work with minimal supervision
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience repairing Steris, Getinge, Skytron equipment
- Plumbing, steam fitting, HVAC and electrical experience
- Certification from an accredited Electronics Tech program, an Associates Degree in Electronics, Biomedical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Customer service or sales experience
- Experience repairing anesthesia or imaging equipment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays including birthday
Apply with a full updated resume
No phone calls
Auxo Medical, LLC
Get fresh Medical Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!