- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for the scheduling, management and budgeting of projects.
- Plan and schedule projects
- Coordinate supply orders and contractor availability
- Evaluate new strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between customers and business departments
- Travel to job locations as necessary
- Previous experience in related fields
- Strong project coordinating skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Computer literate (comfortable using email, internet, computer software)
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record
Autumn ExteriorsWhy Work Here?
Great team atmosphere! Wonderful customer base! Competitive pay! Benefits after 60 days.
Providing top quality state-of-the-art home improvement and remodeling services
3001 E PythianSpringfield, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Autumn Exteriors