Financial Data Researcher
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lyons Commercial Data, a division of Autoscribe Corporation is a leading provider of quality U.S. financial institution data, including all current ABA routing numbers and other information critical to transaction processing and regulatory compliance. Lyons Commercial Data also offers proven solutions to financial institutions, payment processors, and other businesses, to assist them in optimizing their ACH processes, managing risk, and fraud mitigation.
In 1996, Lyons created the first Windows®-based directory of bank information. Today, Lyons is the industry leader in the seamless integration of transaction-critical information via database delivery and web services technology. We are proud to be NACHA’s preferred partner for bank Routing Number and Account Ownership Verification. We have clients in Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Education, Retail and Payment Processing. Specifically, our firm provides vital decisioning data and services for:
- Over 350 US financial institutions, including 5 of America’s top 10 banks
- 2 of the top 3 health insurance carriers
- Five major banking core systems
- 15 state governments
- Second largest automaker
The Financial Data Researcher is responsible for researching and entering accurate banking institution data into our database. Banking institution data is dynamic and we require regular updates to accounts related to wire instruction changes, bank mergers, branch openings and closings, in addition to updates to domestic and international wire instructions.
This position researches and inquires about financial data online, over the phone, through online chats and/or through other direct message services. The appropriate information is then entered into our proprietary database.
This is an entry level position that is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys doing research, is attentive to details and is seeking enter the business world. Our Company offers a suite of product solutions in the ever changing and growing payment space. Therefore, this is also an opportunity to learn in a Company focused on best in breed technology solutions where your individual contributions can lead to development and growth opportunities.
- Research and update financial institution data in Company database.
- Contact financial institutions for data via phone, instant messaging and email.
- Accurately enter financial institution data into database.
- Assist with long term maintenance projects for large financial institutions.
- Assist team with special research projects assigned for potential customers.
- Assist with testing regarding product enhancements.
- Respond and assist with inquiries related to financial institutions keeping the support team apprised of important information.
- Assist sales/support team with information in records and how certain data is presented to clients.
- Track and report technical issues and improvement requests to the manager and technical team to resolve and improve the database.
- Provide telephone and email customer support for customers requiring special research assistance.
Position Type and Work Schedule
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. This position may require working additional hours should workloads require this to meet deadlines.
We are currently a hybrid workplace with some positions in the office full time, some positions are 100% remote and some positions are in the office 2 days a week.
No travel is required.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma required.
- Associates, Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience desirable.
- Prior experience working in a bank or financial service desirable.
- Knowledge of US Financial system.
- Knowledge of check, ACH, and or wire payment processing.
Preferred Qualifications / Soft Skills
- Customer service oriented and highly collaborative.
- Able to integrate feedback and suggestions openly.
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, able to prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Able to function in an environment with changing priorities and sometimes unclear objectives.
- Results and outcome driven.
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- 401(k) Matching Contribution
- Partially Subsidized Medical Insurance for Employees and their family
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Hospitalization, Accident and Critical Illness Plans
Lyons Commercial Data provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Commercial Analytics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.