Looking for an "A" Team Professional Customer Services Person
Autopaychecks, Inc Grand Junction, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Human Capital Management / Payroll Customer Service Specialist
Autopaychecks, Inc. is the regions’ leading provider of Professional Payroll, Human Capital Management and related business services. Businesses across the United States rely on Autopaychecks for Payroll Services, Benefit Administration, ACA Compliance, Time Keeping Solutions, HR Assistance and many other business management solutions.
Experienced in either Payroll Processing, Benefit Administration or Human Resources is needed. Assist multi-state clients with all aspects of Human Capital Management - HCM. This is a fast paced, high skill level job. Successful candidate must have excellent intellectual and problem solving ability. Exceptional customer service skills a must! Successful candidate must be proficient with computers and computer technology and must work well in a team environment. The position is very fast paced and challenging. This is a full-time position, perfect for the professional who is wants to have a career. Candidate must pass background checks, and payroll/bookkeeping proficiency test and reference checks. Prior experience and or education required.
- Must be people oriented and enjoy working with people and enjoy spending a high percentage of your work day giving exceptional customer service working with a wide range of personalities.
- Must enjoy frequent change in job tasks and moving form task to task in a changing work environment.
- Must be versatile, ability to bring together a multitude of talents and willingness to adapt your individual talents to changing work assignments.
- Understand, compile and analyze complex employment data for large multi-state clients.
- Ability to work in a busy fast paced office and make decisive and quick decisions.
- Very high attention to detail with an organized work space.
- Must enjoy a high customer contact work.
- Ability to be friendly on the phone while staying focused on details.
- Keep abreast of payroll tax laws & ACA regulations.
- Excellent grammar with both written and verbal communication.
*Bachelor Degree with two or more years of office-related experience and/or training; Only candidates with a four year degree and a 3.5 GPA will be considered.
"A" Team Players only need apply. Immediate full time position.