- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Directly responsible for all facility electrical and process controls.
- Ensures all facility safety devices are compliant to regulatory requirements.
- Ensures all plant electrical prints are up to date and available to necessary personnel.
- Oversees the electrical and controls aspects of new equipment installations and modifications to existing equipment.
- Serves as in-house expert in electrical safety, sensor selection and application, and electro-mechanical equipment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Program and troubleshoot equipment using Allen Bradley PLC’s and RS Logix software.
- Create electrical schematics and drawings for use by internal and external resources.
- Serves as a plant level resource for Maintenance and Engineering personnel on electrical and / or controls projects.
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement efforts relating to electrical safety, LOTO, and process error-proofing
- Responsible for creating LOTO procedures for new equipment and workcells and maintenance of existing LOTO procedures.
- Stays abreast of all regulatory requirements. Determines impact of new laws and regulations to our on-going operations. Communicates to management necessary actions to remain compliant.
- In collaboration with maintenance personnel, is responsible to analyze electrical and / or process controls related problems and determine appropriate corrective actions.
- Provides input into the development of electrical PM’s.
- Responsible for maintenance of electrical and control drawings, documents, and manuals.
- Review electrical controls of all process equipment ensuring proper labeling and schematics.
- Evaluate controls and wire labeling and develop an improvement plan to improve trouble-shooting.
- Standardize electrical controls for existing and new equipment.
- Develop and implement a Predictive Maintenance Program for critical electrical equipment.
- Identify cost reduction (ie Energy conservation) opportunities.
- Interfaces with corporate staff with regard to machine installation and integration, error-proofing, and electrical and process controls.
- Assist in the development of training programs for improving electrical process knowledge and trouble-shooting skills for Maintenance Personnel.
- Assist in July/December shutdown planning.
- Assist Process Engineers in root cause analysis and corrective actions as appropriate.
- Conduct Layered Process Audits, per schedule.
- Ensure compliance with all related TS-16949 and ISO-14001 policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to ensure issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience
- Significant experience with industrial electricity, automation, and controls is required.
- Experience in technical support role in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Previous Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience with Allen Bradley control equipment; Siemens knowledge a plus.
- Strong electrical/Process controls trouble-shooting skills.
- Experience with robot installations, integrations, programming, and trouble-shooting (Fanuc / Motoman) preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret technical communications and blueprints
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and other internal customers
- Strong math skills are required to handle complex calculations, problem solving
- Ability to define problems and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with both abstract and concrete variables
- Proficient in MS Office software (inc. Powerpoint, Word, and Excel) and Lotus notes
- MS Access software
- Mini tab
- Mapcon Computerized Maintenance management system software (a plus)
- Auto-Cad (a plus)
- RS Logix PLC Software
The primary purpose of this job description is to summarize the key/essential duties. Other duties may be assigned.To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Autoneum North America, Inc.Why Work Here?
Autoneum is a global leader in acoustic and thermal management for vehicles. Looking for a leader with a Lean and/or Six Sigma background.
Autoneum is globally leading in acoustic and thermal management for vehicles. The Company develops and produces multifunctional, lightweight components and systems for interior floor and engine bay as well as the underbody. Customers include almost all automobile manufacturers in Europe, North and South America, Asia and Africa. Autoneum operates 55 production facilities and employs more than 12,000 people in 25 countries. The Company with its headquarters in Winterthur, Switzerland, is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker symbol AUTN).
645 North Lallendorf Rd. OregonOregon, OH