UI/UX Mobile Application Designer / Developer
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer / Developer to help turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Autonet is a cutting edge ‘connected car’ company delivering O2O digital solutions to the automotive services industry.
Within the automotive industry the connected car technology market landscape is changing dramatically and has left car both Consumers (vehicle owners) and Autocare Service Centers (new car dealerships and independent service shops) behind the technology curve in using Connected Car technologies to serve better the autocare industry. While we consider ourselves autocare service center “champions” (B2B), we have created a powerful and exciting “predictive” technology solution that also helps consumers (B2C) mitigate uncertainty regarding vehicle performance, improve safety while reducing the cost impact of car maintenance and repairs. Our digital solutions target the 158 MM vehicles and their owners in the US Car Parc that need service from +200,000 autocare professionals by delivering on the two-way flow between ecommerce (i.e. online search) and the physical world (demand fulfillment) using creative brand marketing and shopper or point-of-sale marketing efforts to influence purchase decisions.
Our mission is to capture 10% of this +$100Billion marketspace through our Smart APPs and Predictive Service Plan solution set. We have a big market to pursue, and we are well funded with the goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Candidate must have a portfolio of work available in the event of an interview