Customer Service Agent
Leader in Automotive Accessories is looking for motivated, energetic customer service agents to staff its US-based customer service. Applicants must demonstrate a strong sense of professionalism and represent the organization in a courteous way. The customer service agent acts as a representative of the organization and liaison to customers and retailers, provides product information, and resolves customer service issues with courtesy, accuracy, and effectiveness.
This is a full time position offering competitive compensation, full benefits, performance bonus based on customer metrics, and opportunity for growth.
· Respond to and resolve customer inquiries via phone, tickets, e-mail and social media
· Provide product information and troubleshoot installation issues
· Follow up outstanding issues, inquiries and order status
· Assist with and process orders, refunds, exchanges
· Create repair dispatches for customer and manage through completion
· Answer questions about warranties and terms of sale
· Act as a company gatekeeper and good steward of the organization
· Meet minimum expectations of up to 100 phone calls, tickets and sales per day
· Continually maintain thorough understanding of all company products, services and pricing
· Inside Sales –phone orders/Account management
· Other duties as assigned
· Strong phone and customer service skills
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Attentive, positive & detail oriented with outstanding communication skills
· Be comfortable handling high-stress situations including upset customers, large call volumes and prolonged busy periods
· Customer orientation and ability to respond to customers effectively
· Energetic, can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn and improve
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and time-manage effectively
· Solid computer skills
· Minimum two years of call center experience
· High School Degree
· Automotive Experience a plus
We take pride and pleasure in fulfilling our customers needs to preserve and protect one of their most valuable investments - their vehicles.
Why Work Here?Family owned and operated, we live to the ethical and legal standards of the land we operate in. Our customers are the focus of every decision we make. Our employees contribute, to their fullest, toward the realization of our vision and share in our combined success. We take pride and pleasure in fulfilling our customers needs to preserve and protect one of their most valuable investments - their vehicles.
Well-established growing company.