Why apply here :
United Recruiter Network is the Auto Industry's retained recruitment firm.
Submit your resume into our firm and know of ALL jobs available as and when they become open.
DO NOT submit your resume to multiple dealerships and wait for a call - Submit your resume with our company and we will list all open jobs in your area.
Pick the dealership that you would like to interview with and we will schedule you in directly with the hiring manager.
We are a retained search firm - Our contact is with the dealership -- All jobs that we have listed are active jobs and need to be filled immediately. ALL RESUME SUBMISSION WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL
We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented