Outside Sales Representative Hydraulic Hose
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bridgestone HosePower, LLC a leading distributor of hydraulic and industrial hose products for over 39 years. Due to current, as well as projected growth, HosePower is looking for a motivated, energetic and customer oriented Outside Sales Representative who will thrive in a performance driven b2b outside sales environment to join our rapidly expanding sales force. We have 8 positions open.
With the largest mobile hose repair fleet in America, Bridgestone HosePower, LLC. offers the fastest, highest quality and most reliable on-site hose repair service in the USA. Our mobile hose service can offer on-site repair and replacement for any size hydraulic hose, up to 6,000 psi. Along with providing the #1 mobile hose repair service, we also have fully-equipped and stocked OEM hose centers in which we offer proof testing – non-destructive & destructive, custom kitting – as per customer specification, cleaning – standard commercial to all required ISO standards, custom labeling, tagging, date coding (as per customer specification), VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory), field engineering availability and just-in-time delivery.
Bridgestone HosePower, LLC. also has the friendliest and most diverse walk-in hose repair service in America. We offer fast and friendly, on-demand hose assemblies, a large inventory of accessories, adapters, reducers, strainers, caps, plugs, clamps, gauges, o-rings, safety supplies, and pressure wash supplies, with same day shipping or local delivery. Bridgestone HosePower, LLC. is also the authorized Master Distributor for Flextral hydraulic & industrial hose products in America. The Flextral line includes products designed for specialized applications, USCG approved hoses, hoses with reduced bend radius for greater flexibility, high abrasion-resistant outer covers, non-conductive hoses, high and low temperature capabilities, and a vast array of hydraulic fittings and hydraulic adapters, including metric configurations.
Travel is within the territory. Based on the location, this is generally within a 50-100 mile maximum radius and the individual is home at night 90% of the time. A company vehicle is provided to the employee.
- Contacting established, inactive, and prospective accounts on a scheduled basis to solicit purchase orders for company products
- Provide onsite service and support to customers
- Selling into major markets, including new and existing territories
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with established and prospective accounts
- Achieving individual and departmental financial goals established by Management Team
- Meeting and exceeding monthly quota and budgets while growing YOY year-over-year sales goals
- Visiting current customers while continuing to prospect potential customers within the designated sales region
- Continuous education within the product realm
- Motivated self-starter with a strong proven track record of 2+ years of outside sales success preferred but not required, and the ability to meet & exceed target goals
- BA in Business, or another related field preferred, but not required
- Highly organized, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
Requirements of this position
- 2+ years outside sales experience
- Valid driver license
- Ability to work independently
What are the nice-to-have skills?
- Experience in the "hose" industry, or at a minimum experience selling wholesale distribution in a similar capacity
- Proven results
- Previous experience leading a team, even if small
Boston, MA, US
Odessa, TX, US
Pocatello, ID, US
Pompano Beach, FL, US
Salt Lake City, UT, US
Seattle, WA, US
Tampa, FL, US
Yorktown, VA, US
BusinessView all jobs at Automotive Supplier