Customer Service Representative
Automotive Services Jacksonville, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
This position will provide excellent service to customers in need of automotive glass repairs and replacements. There is a keen focus on service response time and customer satisfaction for Auto Glass Assist.
Duties and Primary Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers and clients
- Report customer claims to insurance companies obtaining approvals for work to be performed and billed
- Work with Branch Manager on scheduling jobs for the technicians
- Price checking and ordering correct parts for installations
- Handling credit card and cash payments for completed work
- Daily paperwork and reporting utilizing Point of Sale software
- Liaison between customers and technicians
Skills / Experience / Qualifications Required
- Good understanding of the service area and surrounding communities
- Ability to read a map and schedule work effectively within the service commitments made to customers
- Preferably a minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience, in an auto glass setting would be an advantage
- Great Customer Service and phone skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Min. 2 yrs. office experience
- Strong troubleshooting and multi-tasking ability
- Must be dependable and work well as part of a team
- Able to work flexible hours determined by business needs
As an employee of Auto Glass Assist, you are expected to:
- Demonstrate behavior which is in accordance with our Company Values. Details of values are provided in all contracts and in employment and orientation information.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required. Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours, may occasionally be required.
- Perform your work to the highest possible standards, and follow all lawful instructions and guidelines given by the Branch Manager, and by other senior management.
- Maintain the highest standards of confidentiality, and do not communicate outside or inside the organization about issues that you are not authorized to share with others.
- Participate in the performance management systems as required.
- Adhere to all company policies; policies and expectations will be provided to you
Key Performance Indicators Bring the Values to Life!
- Our People: We create a safe and supportive environment to enable each other to succeed
- Customer Focus: Keeping the customer at the forefront of everything we do
- Collaboration: Getting involved and working together to help achieve success
- Accountability: Taking ownership to deliver results
- Innovation: A positive approach, creativity, and searching for better ways is innovation at work.
- Respect: Treating each other the way we would want to be treated ourselves
Automotive ServicesWhy Work Here?
Awesome company with opportunities for growth and professional development.
Automotive Services is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the automotive industry. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Automotive Services is the place to be.
BusinessView all jobs at Automotive Services