A Tire & Auto Center has immediate openings for service technicians. This position offers an excellent work environment in a state-of-the-art facility. We offer factory-driven technical training with a clearly defined career path for advancement opportunities within the dealer network. In this role, the technician will have the skills to perform the following: service and repairs, brakes, alignments, scheduled maintenance, drive train, diagnostics, suspension, steering, and chassis parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned)
- Ensures vehicle inspections are completed thoroughly and accurately
- Communicates the results of the inspection process with the service advisor
- Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Works well within a team environment
- Previous technician experience required
- ASE and/or Mechanic Certification preferred
- Valid driver's license
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma required
- Certification from Mechanical Training a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following:
- Lift automotive batteries and tires
- Work with shop tools and equipment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work in a retail tire and auto service environment
Automotive Service Dealer
Why Work Here?
Pay based on experience. Employee discounts on new vehicle purchases.