This position is located near Pawley's Island, SC
A Tire and Auto Center has immediate openings for experienced Service Advisors in the Pawley's Island, SC area. The Service Advisor will work with customers on automotive maintenance services with an emphasis on tire sales. This is a great opportunity for those who have prior automotive retail experience and enjoys working with the public. We offer factory-driven technical training with a clearly defined career path for advancement opportunities within the dealer network. they also offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
- Greets customers in person and over the phone.
- Ensures vehicle inspections are completed thoroughly and accurately.
- Completes repair orders by documenting symptoms, problems, and causes discovered; as well as repairs and services required.
- Communicates the results of the inspection process with the customer.
- Support and motivate the Service Technician Staff.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of tire and automotive repair market
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage a team of certified technicians
- Valid driver's license
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma required
College degree or coursework a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
- Lift automotive batteries and tires
- Work with shop tools and equipment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work in a state of the art retail tire and auto service environment