- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a motivated, performance-driven Service Advisor to join a large national automotive repair & maintenance shop. Must be a self-starter, have excellent people skills, phone skills and computer skills. Must be customer service-oriented. Automotive background / experience is preferred. Pay is based on experience and negotiated during interview process. It will have some commission based compensation as well.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Put the customer first. Go above and beyond to WOW the customer
- Maintain "YES COMPANY" atmosphere. Find ways to say yes to customers and ensure they leave satisfied
- Follow company procedures for welcoming customers & checking them in for service, gathering information, explaining the inspection process, and collecting signed work orders before any work is done
- Follow company procedures for educating customers on inspection results for their vehicles, communicating the benefits and value of any needed work, answering any questions, and performing any needed repairs
- Follow company procedures for checking out customers – reviewing any work done, seeking feedback, scheduling follow-ups, etc.
- Proactively communicate with customers throughout their visits to the center. Keep them informed, manage issues as they arise
- Verify that inspections are being performed consistently and accurately on all vehicles. Spot-check & maintain training on inspection procedures as needed
- Follow up on any outstanding customer issues or complaints; ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily
- Manage daily customer callback process to ensure calls are being made & appointments are being set
- Meet weekly and monthly sales goals
- Proactively generate appointments to increase sales
- Assist in planning and executing appointments as needed to drive sales and meet center goals
- Follow company phone procedures at all times, including daily role-play to maintain skills
- Listen to recorded calls on a regular basis; identify areas for improvement
- Maintain accurate daily records of all customer transactions & daily center business
- Track cores, returns, warranty claims on a daily basis to ensure accuracy
- Proactively work to maintain clean, comfortable and professional store image at all times
- Assist as needed in any regular store maintenance
Teamwork / Culture
- Team player. Help other people meet their goals
- Train & teach new team members as needed
- Contribute to a positive, productive team environment
- Maintain a positive, productive culture among all center team members
- Encourage teamwork, positivity, and accountability among all team members
Qualifications / Skills
- 2+ years of experience as sales / customer service leader. Ability to think creatively when dealing with customers
- Experience working with point-of-sale software or complex Windows software
- Excellent people and phone skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to multi-task
- Automotive knowledge
Automotive Repair CompanyWhy Work Here?
Fast growing company that is very focused on employee growth and success. Excellent management and working environment.
AddressFort Wayne, IN
AutomotiveView all jobs at Automotive Repair Company