Experienced Service Writer & Automotive Mechanics
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nationally Branded Auto Repair Shop is looking for GREAT people to join our team!
We believe you can take us to the next level and we can do the same for you. We've built a business that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We're always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry.
Here are a few of the expectations we have for you:
- Advising and sales of automotive products and services; such as tires, suspension, wheel alignment, brakes, engine and other mechanical services.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as Sales Experience.
- Neat / Clean appearance
- Able to lead the shop and ensure top notch service and customer care.
- Computer skills are a must.
- An organizational mastermind (maintain an organized neat and safe shop), knowledge of the automotive industry along with a love of what you do.
- Open to learning -- every minute of every day. Must be willing to share and be open to new. ideas. This individual must focus on high personal productivity and the development of current and new business opportunities.
- Positive attitude!
- Must be excellent at Lead and Customer retention.
- Strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
- Service Writer ASE certification is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Service Writer with Proven record.
We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician's Or Master Techs to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Exhaust & welding experience a plus
- Must have tools
- State Inspection a PLUS!!!!!!
Think you've got what it takes? If the above describes who you are and what you want, we want to hear from you!
Automotive Repair CompanyWhy Work Here?
Fast growing company that is very focused on employee growth and success. Excellent management and working environment.
Independent automotive repair shop with great benefits, great pay and room for growth.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
AutomotiveView all jobs at Automotive Repair Company