Automotive Service Sales Service Writer
Automotive Repair Company Garland, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nationally branded Car Care Center in Garland, TX is looking for a GREAT Service writer to join our team.
We believe you can take us to the next level and we can do the same for you. We've built a business that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We're always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry.
Why our shop?
· 5 day work week
· Paid Holidays and Vacations (after one year of service)
· Interact with people every day.
· Up to date equipment and software. We use state of the art software to run our shop efficiently and provide every customer with a great experience.
· Culture of continuous improvement.
· An environment that rewards creativity
· Family First - we live it and help you to as well.
Here at our Car Care Center, we've built our business around our customers and employees: Happy employees = Happy customers. We believe in embracing challenges and enjoying life.
Here are just a few of the expectations we have for you:
· Advising and sales of automotive products and services; such as tires, suspension, wheel alignment, brakes, engine and other mechanical services.
· Able to lead the shop and ensure top notch service and customer care.
· Computer skills are a must -- including tablets and scanners.
· An organizational mastermind (maintain an organized neat and safe shop), knowledge of the automotive industry along with a love of what you do.
· Open to learning -- every minute of every day. Must be willing to share and be open to new. ideas. This individual must focus on high personal productivity and the development of current and new business opportunities.
· You've got to genuinely enjoy helping people!
- Previous automotive experience is preferred.
- You will also need strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
- Service Manager ASE certification is a plus!
Think you've got what it takes? If the above describes who you are and what you want, we want to hear from you!
Automotive Repair Company
AutomotiveView all jobs at Automotive Repair Company