Field Sales Manager-North East
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Field Sales Manager (Outside Sales)
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Automotive Product Consultants (APC) provides an array of services in the automotive industry and other industries. Our core service, the APC Follow-Up Program, is a proven system that provides dealerships with a second opportunity to sell sales and service customers F&I products after they have left the dealership.
Principal Purpose of Position:
APC works with automotive dealers across the nation to provide them with a second opportunity to sell their sales and service customers F&I products after they have left the dealership. This is a zero-cost solution that contributes to increased profitability and customer retention for dealers. APC operates from multiple locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Field Sales Representative in the Midwest that will work with Administrator and Agency partners to drive dealer enrollments.
APC provides a thorough training program, including product knowledge and development of our Company sales process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
Collaborate with Administrator and Agency Reps to schedule dealer visits, presentations, kickoffs, and review meetings
- Become an expert on APC's Follow-Up Program in order to train Administrator/Agency Representatives and conduct dealer presentations
- Build strong partner relationships to increase opportunities and close sales to meet sales quotas
- Make cold calls and prospect in all potential customers in specified territories, access opportunity, schedule presentations, uncover objections, increase brand awareness, facilitate dealership relationships, and problem solve
- Support and maintain effective communication with team members and management staff
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company's values in all interactions with prospects, customers, co-workers and vendors
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
- Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and contact-management software such as Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Valid driver's license
- Successful completion of criminal background check and motor vehicle record
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
Our Employees Enjoy:
A competitive base salary + uncapped commissions
Medical, vision and dental insurance
Paid vacation, sick and personal time
Career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Automotive Product Consultants
BusinessView all jobs at Automotive Product Consultants