- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Account Executive FSLA Classification: Exempt
Reports To: Date Created/Revised: April 2022
Automotive Product Consultants (APC) provides an array of services in the automotive industry and other industries. Our core service, the APC Follow-Up Program, is a proven system that provides dealerships with a second opportunity to sell sales and service customers F&I products after they have left the dealership.
Principal Purpose of Position:
APC works with automotive dealers across the nation to provide them with a second opportunity to sell their sales and service customers F&I products after they have left the dealership. This is a zero-cost solution that contributes to increased profitability and customer retention for dealers. APC operates from multiple locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Account Executive in the Southeast that will work with field sales managers to increase dealership enrollments.
APC provides a thorough training program, including product knowledge and development of our Company sales process.
Southeast - AL/FL/GA/LA/MS/NC/SC
Generate and prospect new business by prospecting dealerships, establishing dealership relationships through in person visits and presentations to increase dealership enrollments. Collaborate with field sales managers to schedule dealer visits, presentations, kickoffs, and enrollments.
- Become an expert on APC's Follow-Up Program in order to train Dealership Employees/Agency Representatives and conduct dealer presentations
- Build strong exposure by visiting and prospecting dealerships in assigned territories.
- Make cold calls and prospect all potential customers in specified territories, access opportunity, schedule presentations, increase brand awareness, facilitate dealership relationships, and problem solve
- Support and maintain effective communication with team members and management staff
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company's values in all interactions with prospects, customers, co-workers and vendors
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
- Indirect lender &/or retail automotive experience is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Successful completion of criminal background check and motor vehicle record
- Must be able to travel 75% of the time
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- None for this position.
The work environment consists of exposure to physical conditions typical of business to business sales requirements
While performing the duties of an Account Executive, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision.
Must be able to travel 75% of the time
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement:
Automotive Product Consultants is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. APC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Automotive Product Consultants
BusinessView all jobs at Automotive Product Consultants