Direct - Hire: Seasoned Process Technician within a Tier One Automotive Supplier Experience.
Pay $70K - $110K
- Highly skilled injection molding process technician.
- Must be fully versed in scientific, decouple processing of various materials.
- Must have strong knowledge of mold setting and setup.
- Needs to possess strong troubleshooting skills of processes, tooling issues as well as picker and robot issues.
- Primary machinery is KraussMaffei and Engel machines for injection molding.
Job duties include:
- Optimizing and maintaining production processes and product scrap reduction
- Perform first piece start up process verification activities
- Verify end of arm tooling for robots, where applicable, and initiates robot programs or proper cam settings
- Set up assembly and decorating equipment per Master Process Control Sheet
- Make sure correct Master Process Monitoring Sheet is at press when a mold change, material change or insert change is done
- Remove old process control sheet and file when there is a mold or insert change
- Perform process verification checks and log results as defined by the products MPMS
- Respond to calls from operators regarding product/process questions and concerns
- Complete assigned area of First Piece Approval document(s)
- Identify needed machine and tool repairs and initiate appropriate work order(s)
- Participate in, as needed, internal problem solving/improvement
- Participates in all safety procedures and activities
- Other duties assigned by supervision
Injection Molding Process Tech:
- Must have experience 3 years industrial Injection molding working with KraussMaffei and Engel machines. within a Tier One Automotive environment.