About the Company
SFA, LLC, is a leading distributor of hydraulic lift equipment and automotive accessories in the US & Mexico in professional, industrial and retail markets.
About the Opportunity
We need a talented individual to fill the role of Sales Coordinator. We are interested in employees who will take personal responsibility in making our company a success. SFA, LLC. offers an unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced and high energy.
Duties will include:
- Manage all data entry and processing for a set list of accounts, including some unassigned miscellaneous accounts
- Updating the tracking numbers as needed
- Updating inventory level to all the accounts
- New items submission as needed
- Basic product research on Amazon or other websites
- Provide customer service via e-mail, fax and phone
- Effectively communicate with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide price quotes and shipment tracking information to customers
- Process warranty and return paperwork
- Resolve any sales related issues with customers such as mis-shipped product, damaged product, etc.
- Communicate efficiently with shipping and warehouse departments, as well as other office departments
- Collect up to date information on the status of pending orders
- Update any assigned customer portals as requested
- Provide administrative support to the sales department
- Scan and file documents accordingly
- Other various duties as assigned
- This position is overseen by the Sales Coordinator Supervisor and is a great starting position with our company; Room for growth is ample.
- Outgoing Personality
- Attention to Detail
- Self motivated and self starter
- Ability to be flexible and willing to help when needed
- Accurate computer skills
- Quick learner
- Experience with excel, word and office outlook
- At least one year office experience is required
- Typing Speed of at least 40WPM
High School Diploma or equivalent
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Salary is competitive and based on experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes bonuses based on individual performance; profit sharing; medical insurance; dental insurance; prescription drug coverage; casual dress; and paid vacations.
***Shinn Fu Company of America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Smoke-free workplace and drug-free work environment.