The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager position will have an outgoing personality and positive attitude, along with an expertise of building strong relationships with customers. The Finance Manager is required to review each customer’s credit application, present financing options, and prepare the delivery documentation.
- Comprehensive training by auto specialists
- Daily interaction with people
- Mentoring from professionals with a proven track record
- No Prospecting required
- Determine the customer’s need for finance and payment options
- Present service contracts, GAP, and other beneficial ancillary programs
- Prepare paperwork and finalize financial transactions in a legal and ethical manner to ensure a strong lender relationship
- Achieve monthly forecasts for F&I income, penetration levels, and customer service
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a college degree?
- Do you like people?
- Are you competitive?
- Do you have retail/customer service experience?
- Do you have high energy?
- Do you enjoy teamwork?
- Are you extroverted?
- Do you like a fast-paced work environment?
- Do you prefer a job that is free from boring repetition?
- Are you a leader?