A distinguished Automotive Group is seeking an entry level Finance Manager trainee with strong leadership abilities. This position will appeal to candidates who believe in ethical business practices and value being part of a cohesive team. This is a mid-level management position for an individual that has an excellent work ethic and great communication skills.
Finance Managers work within an automotive dealership's finance department providing excellent customer service to consumers. They are responsible for introducing customers to the dealership's financing opportunities as well as selling insurance alternatives such as vehicle service contracts and other financial products.
- Provide outstanding customer service which generates repeat customers and referrals for the dealership
- Sell financing for the vehicle, extended warranties, and additional products
- Evaluate credit reports
- Accurately complete all financing paperwork and submit to financing sources
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with financing sources
- Instruct sales people in the methods of selling finance
- Prepare and review monthly reports
- Sales oriented
- Results driven
- Desire to work with people
- Team player
- Ability to manage and lead people
- Stamina to perform in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or professional business experience preferred.