Our dealership is looking to add a Toyota certified Technician to begin a great career with us in Roanoke Rapids, NC. We provide a path to grow your career as a skilled tech and advance with us. As an Automotive Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and a good problem solver.
- Maintain an organized neat and safe bay
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
- Ability to install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems
- Any ASE certifications and/or a tech school degree is a big plus, but not required.
- Experience in auto service OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment (such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.)
- Positive attitude
- Demonstrated success in work ethic
- Automotive technical training (varies based on store needs)
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid driver’s license required
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers
We are proud to offer great facilities and competitive compensation. Medical, dental, and 401K are available. Apply now if you qualify.