A growing automotive group is seeking to find a qualified Service Advisor. Successful Automotive Service Advisors have outstanding interpersonal skills as well as the discipline and drive to put in the work necessary to be successful. This Service Advisor position is about building rapport with the customer, understanding their needs and delivering a great service experience. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential.
- Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up.
- Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
- Two or more years of previous experience as a service advisor.
- Valid driver license and a clean driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*