Automotive F&I Manager
An Automotive dealership is seeking an experienced Finance Manager. The candidate would provide exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn an unlimited income, and have the desire to be the best in the industry.
Candidates for this opportunity must have Automotive F&I Manager experience, a proven track record of high performance, outstanding CSI, and an ability to lead and mentor within a team atmosphere.
Finance Managers are responsible for introducing customers to the dealership's financing opportunities, selling insurance alternatives, vehicle service contracts, and other exciting new products. While providing exceptional customer service to ensure an easy and enjoyable car buying experience.
Assets crucial to success in this role:
- Proactive mindset
- Hungry for success
- Desire to help people
- A Tenacious drive
- Positive influence and upholds ethical values
- Ability to manage and lead people
- Determine the customer’s need for finance and payment options
- Present service contracts, GAP, and other beneficial ancillary programs
- Prepare paperwork and finalize financial transactions in a legal and ethical manner to ensure a strong lender relationship
- Achieve monthly forecasts for F&I income, penetration levels, and customer service
- 2 years of dealership F&I experience required
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction index (CSI)
- Self-motivated and high-energy personality
- Strong attention to details and works well in a process-driven environment
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug screen