A Promotions/Customer Experience Coordinator provides high-level administrative support by conducting social media and content creation, event planning and assisting with marketing functions. Requires creativity, attention to details, flexibility, excellent interpersonal abilities and computer skills.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Successful candidates provide high-level administrative support and have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
Sensitivity to confidential information may be required.
- Event Planning
- Sets up and executes promotional events and giveaway.
- Coordinates all promo staff: Hiring, training and maintaining a promotional staff.
- Responsible for creating positive experiences for both customers and employees.
- Investigates and implements new and exciting promotions and special events
- Ability to WOW customers and guests by creating exceptional experiences and a high-level of customer service.
- Reports the effectiveness and profitability of all special events and promotions in a timely manner
- Promotes positive guest relations and maintains a friendly and inviting atmosphere, and guest relations through prompt, courteous, and efficient service.
- Social Media
- Using social media avenues such as; tagging and commenting to create a following of our brand
- Creating content that will get engagement from current and perspective customers
- Assists and participates in marketing functions as required
- Time Management & Collaboration Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- In-depth understanding of Google Docs or entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Social media and content creation
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Stress Management/Composure.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.