We are looking for a qualified Lube Technician to add to their growing teams. We look for driven individuals who want to be a part of something big and make a difference for our customers by providing quality service. Our organization has been named Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in Albuquerque by Zippia.com and Top 10 Top Workplaces in Albuquerque by the ABQ Journal. Come join our Team!
*Up to $18.50/hour*
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documentation.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Demonstrated success in work ethic
- Automotive technical training (varies based on store needs)
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.