Automotive Finance Manager
- Expired: March 03, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Koch 33 Ford,A High VolumeAutomotive Dealer in Easton PAlooking for a Business Manager with experience working in a Franchise Dealership.
To be considered, the right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Proven track record of top performance
- Detail oriented
- Ability to deal successfully with lenders
- A proven leader who participates in continuous training of the sales staff
- Strong communication & customer service skills required
- Looking for an 'A' player who can work in a team environment
- Strong personal integrity
- Selling of Automotive Protection Products and Securing Finance or Leasing Terms for Customers.
- 100% product presentations utilizing a finance menu to successfully achieve penetration and per copy targets
- Ensure 100% compliance with all federal laws and regulations
- To ensure that all transactions are handled in an ethical and expeditious manner to guarantee the quickest funding available.
- Maintaining high levels of client satisfaction and consistent department profitability
Exact compensation packages will be available for review at time of interview.
Please submit your resume and qualified applicants will be contacted for follow-up interviews.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Automotive Dealership
Get fresh Automotive Finance and Insurance Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!