Automotive Body Shop Technician
Automotive Dealership in Smithfield and Goldsboro, North Carolina
Benefits Offered Include: Dental, Medical, Vision, 401K, Vacation & More
Our dealership’s body shop is looking for an experienced Automotive Body Shop Technician to begin a great career with us. As an Automotive Body Shop Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and a good problem solver.
- Use a wide array of tools to cut off old parts, connect new parts to the car, fill holes, repair scratches, dents and dings, and make the car look as good as new.
- Maintain an organized neat and safe work area.
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills.
- Experience in auto body shop
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment
- Lift over 50 pounds
- Critical Thinking: Auto body techs must be able to look at a damaged vehicle and assess what it will take to repair it, as well as cost.
- Customer Service: Working with customers in a stressful situation, like after an accident needs to be handled calmly and in a friendly way.
- Attention to Detail: Having good eyes for detail is necessary when trying to get a car back to looking like new.
- Dexterity: Auto body techs need free range of motion in their hands and arms to work with small parts and small spaces.
- Technical Skills: Auto body techs use a wide range of tools and equipment to assess and repair cars.
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.
We are proud to offer great facilities and competitive compensation and pay. Apply now if you qualify.