Automotive Admin Support Coordinator
- $62,000 to $70,000 Yearly
This position will be working with the sales team as their support and go-to for all admin related topics for a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES (Other duties may be assigned)
- Initiate phase zero and kickoff meetings for new programs
- Provide administrative, clerical, and logistical support to the sales team.
- Prepare and maintain sales analysis (Forecast vs. Actual)
- Order processing/entry, record keeping, response to customer inquiries and RFP.
- Assist in preparation of Project Launch Form and other procedures as assigned.
- Generate reports on sales targets, activity, and other related metrics.
- Coordinate customer and prospect meetings and events.
- Assist and update project records (for i.e. tool audit) as required by IATF 16949.
- Tool asset management, lead team in obtaining photos and reviews.
- Review tooling purchase order with account and project managers.
- Prepare monthly sales reports to account managers.
- Monitor all Customer Web Sites as required.
- Complete and distribute as required Customer Satisfaction Survey Distribution and Reports.
- Prepare presentation materials and exhibits.
- Manage and maintain product display areas.
- Organize and maintain Product Samples & Literature.
- Assist with departmental budgets, sales forecast and customer contact list.
- Organize and prepare confidential sales correspondence material.
- Maintain organization of sales related documents.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Automotive Industry in a sales support team experience at least five years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience is SAP - data entry and invoicing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Time management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Preferred IATF experience.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted gym membership
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Automotive CompanySterling Heights, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.