Automotive Refinishing Technical Training Manager Bilingual Spanish
- $70,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The position is responsible for setting up and training collision repair shops and auto body suppliers/jobbers on features, benefits, and proper use of our products in order to help develop customer accounts and optimize sales to these customers.
*Must be able to speak Spanish Fluently
Required Education and Experience
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years sales and technical experience in the automotive paint industry, together with an exceptional customer service skillset. Experience in the PBE industry as a painter, shop technician or manager would be an asset.
- Visit jobbers and body-shop customers in your designated Territory on a daily basis to demonstrate the use, features and benefits of the range of Automotive Art Refinish products with objective of maximizing sales and end user results with our Automotive Art product line.
- Assist in recruiting Jobbers and Body shops for the company’s portfolio of products in your designated territory, while adhering to company’s philosophy of providing protected trade areas for Jobbers provided that they adhere to sales targets to maintain the exclusivity.
- Setup and train new jobbers and body-shop customers on the correct use of Automotive Art refinish products, our system and color tools and other paint related materials. This includes assisting customers with setup of mixing system, color software and ensuring that they understand and are comfortable in using products as per technical data sheets and are obtaining suitable results and productivity.
- Provide the highest standard of courteous service to each customer through expert technical advice and product knowledge delivered in a prompt and timely manner.
- Assist customers in resolving color requests and communicating any color support to the responsible color contact for factory.
- Perform primary role of Technical support for customers of in your territory, and also assist in technical support in other regions as requested by your manager.Advising customers on product options, performance features and benefits, and technical data as it relates to the portfolio of products being managed.
- Schedule and manage customer visits to auto body suppliers and collision repair shops in order to optimize sales. This includes completion of trip and call reports, in order to capture details of the visit and identify opportunities to supply products that they may be purchasing from other parties and develop plan with Sales team to optimize sales to these customers.
- Assist Logicar Sales Representative, Warehouse Distributors and Jobbers in recruiting customers by demonstrating the features, benefits and value of the Automotive Art Refinish System and related products relative to products that they currently distribute or use.
- Assist management in gathering competitor activities, prices and market intelligence and in making recommendations on price and marketing strategies to optimize profitable sales growth in the North American markets.
- Make recommendations to management on new products required to fit market needs and assist in research and testing prior to introduction.
- Keep your knowledge of automotive refinish products current at all times and demonstrate your dedication by constantly refining your selling technique.
- Follow-up with customers to confirm that they are achieving good results with the use of our refinishing products. Assist in troubleshooting and training on correct use and application where needed.
- Prepare and host demonstrations of our product lines in a professional manner.
- Assist in creating a formal program to educate customers about our paint and ancillary product lines.
- Inform your manager if you have any ideas on how to improve operating standards, practices and sales.
- Meet the tactical objectives established by your manager.
Extensive travel is required for this position- State-side, Caribbean areas- 2 weeks out of every month
We have one of the most comprehensive product ranges in the business; from Body Fillers to Clear Coats, and everything in between, all designed to work in unison to enhance the simplicity and efficiency of our paint system.
We believe that color matching should not be achieved by trial and error, but must be consistent and accurate, and are committed to delivering refinish systems are straightforward, easy to use, and deliver world-class color solutions at an incredible value.
We are Automotive Art – Driven by Color.
At Automotive Art, we believe high-quality paint that delivers world-class color matching should not cost a fortune. That’s why we developed our state-of-the-art paint systems using the best European technology. We have one of the most comprehensive product ranges in the business; from Body Fillers to Clear Coats, and everything in between, all designed to work in unison to enhance the simplicity and efficiency of our paint system. We believe that color matching should not be achieved by trial and error, but must be consistent and accurate, and are committed to delivering refinish systems are straightforward, easy to use, and deliver world-class color solutions at an incredible value. We are Automotive Art – Driven by Color.
Automotive Art InternationalAguadilla, PR
Get fresh Automotive Refinishing Technical Training Manager Bilingual Spanish jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.