- Expired: August 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regional Directors manage existing APCO Sales territories for revenue growth and expanding the territorial footprint. They are responsible for guiding Performance Managers and others in the region's sales field, including managing performance and guiding key relationships. The position includes growth objectives, which are accomplished by helping expand current dealerships' productivity and revenue, along with adding new opportunities to the territory footprint. Regional Directors are also expected to demonstrate and teach all the essential responsibilities of the Performance Manager position.
- Manage key dealership relationships and execution of territory development plan
- Lead and approve acquisition strategy and process
- Manage 4-6 Senior Performance Managers/Performance Managers, Business Development Managers, and trainees
- Budget responsibility for $5M+ revenue
- 40% development of current business relationships; 60% acquisition of new business relationships
Managing and Coaching Performance Managers:
- Assist Performance Manager in establishing and preparing dealership performance development plans, and presenting proposed action plans to business owners
- Develops, delivers, and monitors Salesperson performance and performance-based pay plans
- Prepare and conduct "in dealership" group training
- Prepare and conduct sales team meetings
- Communicate utilizing the EasyCare Way visibility method
- Support Dealership Performance Driver with EasyCare Performance Opportunity Analysis (EasyCare Way)- compiling, preparing, delivering and following through on agreed upon action plan
- Dealership performance monitoring
- Business owner relationship building skills
- Knowledge and effectiveness with all EasyCare Benefits and Assets
- Utilization of all EasyCare reporting and training tools
- Recruiting retail talent for dealerships
- Financial management / budgeting skills
- Effectively secures referrals and networks with professional contacts
- Document required activity in SalesForce
- Demonstrated profit center management skills including budgeting
- Proven sales skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Broad knowledge of retail automotive finance laws and regulations
- Proven relationship building skills
- Highly ambitious, ability to work independently with excellent time management skills
- Extensive territory travel required, 50% daily travel required, including some overnight
- Demonstrated technology proficiency in Microsoft Office and SalesForce
- Demonstrates propensity for continual learning
Education and Experience:
- 5 years successful retail automotive experience, including minimum of 3 years F&I management, or combination of F&I management and sales management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a territory with multiple direct reports
- Bachelor's degree preferred; High School Diploma required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type and look at a computer for long periods of the day. The employee must be able to sit for long periods of the day as well.
We provide full-time comprehensive benefits packages to all of our employees including: Medical, dental, vision, paid company holidays, paid time off, paid community service day, wellness program, 401K with company match, referral bonuses, discounted gym membership and much more.
APCO Holdings, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. APCO Holdings, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Automobile Protection Corporation - APCO - Easycare
BusinessView all jobs at Automobile Protection Corporation - APCO - Easycare