- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Dealer Performance Manager (DPM) with APCO, you will generate revenue growth by utilizing a consultative selling approach in the retention of current accounts. Our DPM's manage existing business relationships in order to achieve budgeted sales goals by developing and implementing sound retention strategies, utilizing strong negotiation efforts to preserve business, and securing contracts.
- Establish and grow strong, long-term relationships with customers by providing best-in-class service
- Ability to design and execute account strategy plans for each major account in order to achieve metrics
- Ability to understand customer needs and challenges and provide and showcase APCO value proposition and product suite of solutions in order to meet those needs and exceed expectations
- Analyze critical information and data to better understand the total picture of each independent dealership in order to provide solutions
- Recognize and develop relationships with key decision makers within the account
- Ask the right mix of questions to uncover customer needs and suggest solutions and innovative ideas to address those needs
- Identify customer priorities
- Consistently plan for a successful outcome with each sales call
- Strategize negotiation points and know when to introduce added offerings
- Ability to set expectations with Dealers in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Exceptional process discipline with the ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop accounts
- Strong business and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Expert level knowledge of reinsurance, retro and back-end processes of dealerships
- Ability to set expectations with dealerships in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Align planning of dealership needs with APCO objectives
- 75% overnight travel throughout assigned region required
- Outside sales experience, preferably industry related
- Previous experience in Consultative and Needs-Based Selling (Value added selling)
- Previous experience in prospecting (hunting) for new business
- Exceptional listening skills; our customers need solution based recommendations to their issues and concerns
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time; you'll be traveling a minimum of 75 miles a day to meet customers
- Must possess a hunger for professional excellence! Only self-driven, high performing sales professionals will do!
- Must also possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record at all times. Since you will be traveling in the comfort of your own vehicle, a valid registration and adequate auto insurance is also a must at all times.
We provide full-time comprehensive benefits packages to all of our employees including: Medical, dental, vision, paid company holidays, paid time off, paid community service day, wellness program, 401K with company match, referral bonuses, discounted gym membership and much more.
APCO Holdings, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. APCO Holdings, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Automobile Protection Corporation – APCO - Easycare
BusinessView all jobs at Automobile Protection Corporation – APCO - Easycare