IoT Solutions Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working for a global leader in industrial control technology this company is offering products and solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) initiatives.
You will work closely with the sales team, the customers and the engineers to integrate the company's products into customers systems. You will support the strategic vision, concept, design, build, deployment and operational performance of the products and software.
Reasons you will want to work here:
- Fortune 250 Global Leader in control technology
- Growth opportunities with this company of over 10K employees
- In business for over 100 years!
- Opportunity to work with innovative technology.
- Bonus pay
- Excellent benefits
- 3+ years of experience with mobile or edge computing applications and complex backend systems.
- 3+ years of experience working with IoT data transport protocols such as MQTT, OPCUA and HTTP.
- Fluent with programming various languages to accomplish a task (e.g. JS, Python, C#) -
- 5+ years of applied application engineering and commercialization of enterprise grade systems, in the IoT domain.
- 5+ Years in cloud technologies and business models for SaaS, PaaS, IaaS solutions. -
- 5+ years of professional experience working with large enterprise environments known for innovation, diversified solutions/products and being passionate about end-user value.
- 3+ years of experience developing or implementing wireless IoT devices that utilize low power radio, WiFi, cellular, or other RF technologies.
- Strong technical knowledge of process operations in downstream Industrial IoT Markets.
- Customer Centricity: spending time with Customers and Sales/Customer Success teams to understand defined and latent needs; work with technical leads to prioritize backlog.
- Entrepreneurial mentality and willingness to get your hands dirty and do what needs to be done to ensure customers successful utilization of your product.
- Deep understanding and perspective on emergent technologies and how they shape and inform next generation products.
- Able to work effectively in a matrix environment; demonstrated experience working with geographically dispersed teams in engineering, R&D, marketing, finance, sales, etc., using creative approaches to problem solving.
- An excellent motivator who is charismatic, willing to take action and confident. -
- Experience in large scale cloud-based production systems.
- Ability to encourage confidence in others.
- Familiar with embedded engineering and firmware design.
- Familiar with the network through which data flows (e.g. TCP/IP stack). Network security. Networking within/across both OT and IT environments.
- Familiar with factory automation and controls – how industrial machines work, control system programming (e.g. ladder logic), and industrial protocols (e.g. ModBus).
- Data Science – Familiar with statistics, machine learning, data mining
- Understand Business Intelligence/Data Analytics and the value of its application in an industrial IoT setting.
- Familiar with sensor architecture and fundamentals. Understand RF technology and wireless networks.
- Understanding of fluid power concepts and various components in a fluid power system.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud and IoT infrastructure products.
- Understanding of IT/IoT security requirements and technologies.
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
TechnologyView all jobs at Automationtechies
Get fresh IOT Solutions Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.