- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Automation-X, the industry leader in oil and gas wellhead automation products, has an outstanding opportunity for a Warehouse Specialist in our Watford City, ND location. Our success is built on delivering integrated automation solutions to the oil and gas industry. We are looking for a motivated professional with experience in warehousing to provide support and customer service across the company to our team and to our customers.
For more information on the company: https://automation-x.com/
Annual pay of $42,000 - $45,000 per year.
This is an hourly position starting at $20-$22 per hour. This position is eligible for overtime.
Automation-X offers an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(K) with a strong company match. Paid vacation, sick time and 9 paid holidays throughout the year.
The Warehouse Specialist and Delivery Driver will make deliveries and also assist in the warehouse. The new addition to our team would be responsible for all aspects if an efficient workflow within driving and warehouse environments.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- This position will include driving. MUST have clean driving record!
- Represent Automation-X in a professional manner, emphasizing excellent customer service
- Receive and verify accuracy of shipments from vendors and other warehouses
- Label all stock with appropriate AX 5-code
- Notify appropriate parties when requested stock arrives
- Help to organize and maintain inventory on (and off) site as needed
- Deliver supplies to production sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered on time, safely and according to customer policies
- Review packing lists/order with customers for accuracy, obtain signatures and customer stamps when on deliveries
- Daily processing of transfer orders and sales order fulfillments
- Conduct daily cycle counts and work with team to fix any possible discrepancies
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of the warehouse
- Maintain a good working relationship with coworkers and customers
- Load and unload material on truck utilizing handling equipment when necessary
- Experience using a handheld scanner
- Basic computer experience and navigation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma Required
- Driving and Warehousing experience required
- Must be able to pull a bumper-pull and gooseneck trailer
- Strong computer skills are a non-negotiable requirement of this position, must be skilled in Microsoft and familiar with ERP systems and must be able to type a minimum of 50-60 words per minute
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- NetSuite Experience, or experience with similar software
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry a plus
- Experience driving a forklift
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstration of integrity, strong work ethic and dedication to results
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and inter-personal skills
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Warehouse position, must be able to lift at least 70 lbs.
Travel not required
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
AddressWatford City, ND
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Oil Field Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.